6 Reasons to Visit Nepal
Nepal is a diverse country having a wide variety of ethnical groups living together. It is home to about no. and no. flora and fauna, respectively. Tourists visit Nepal to explore the rich cultural ethncity of the Nepalese people. Furthermore, one can also engage in activities such as trekking, canoeing, jungle safari, mountain climbing,etc. Undoubtedly, exploring Nepal is in the to-do list of many adventurers. The 6 reasons to visit Nepal are listed below.
- Culture: Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and also the cultural hub of the country. This city is very rich in terms of cultural ethnicity and architecture. Unlike other cities, Kathmandu is not dominated by skyscrapers, but by temples and other cultural structures. One can start their journey by visiting any such cultural sites.
- Trekking and Mountain Climbing: Nepal is a mountainous country and is the home to 8 of the 10 tallest peaks of the world. Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the best trekking routes as considered by many experienced trekkers. Starting from Pokhara, it covers between 160-230 at an altitude from 5,416 m on Thorung La Pass. It is also a rough trip and takes many days to complete (Depend on Package).
- Flora and Fauna: Encountering One Horned Rhino isn’t big deal because we can sometimes meet it on street of Chitwan if you are lucky enough but the spotting tiger is a rare thing. Within 10 years of short time, Nepal has able to Double the Number of Bengal Tiger as well as the One-Horned Rhino. Nepal has a large, diverse population of bird species and if you think that is not hardcore enough you might as well visit Chitwan National Park and Bardia National Park to Spot Crocodile, Birds, Tiger, Deer etc.
- Perfect Place for Adventurous Activities: If you are still not impressed by the safari and cultural tour then you might be the person that like adrenaline sport. Nepal is the perfect place for adventurous activities like Rafting, sky diving, Tour on Motorbike or even Mountain Bikes, Hot Air Balloon, Cannoning and many more….
- World Heritage Sites: You won’t have a hard time finding out the World heritage because Nepal has a lot of them (to be more specific Seven of them) including Baudha stupa and Lumbini (Birth Place of Lord Buddha).
- Beautiful Lakes: There are about 200 lakes in Nepal. It gives a great pleasure to eyes giving them stunning, vivid blue in color. They also vary from being near to the city to the rural part of Nepal (Like Rara Lake). And if you want to see the World highest Freshwater lake which is glacier originated is Gokyo Lake, you can see this on Trek to Annapurna circuit.
Above are the most common 6 reasons to visit Nepal. To know more, contact us.