Red Carpet’s Annapurna Base Camp trek offers wonderful attractions in the pristine natural settlement. Annapurna base camp trekking is the iconic trekking route preferred by a lot of tourists coming to Nepal. This trekking route provides the authentic experience of distinct geography, culture and traditions. Annapurna base camp trek is not as difficult as other high altitude treks offered in Nepal. Annapurna base camp trek takes you through some of the beautiful villages and forest of Nepal. The route of this trek covers amazing terrains, rivers, and streams. You can also see the closeup views of mountains like Annapurna Himalayan range, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, and Dhaulagiri. Visit the iconic Himalayan villages of Ghandruk and Chhomrong. The ethnic settlements of Gurung and Magar is found in this area. The cultural diversity is another beautiful insight of this trek. For further information about what to pack while trekking in Nepal.
Travel theme: Trekking and Hiking
Red Carpet’s Trekking and Hiking trips offer low-cost, action-packed, community-based activities and experiences. Learn more about our trekking and hiking trips.
Service: Standard, Upgraded
This trip offers Standard and Upgraded levels of service and cost options. Learn more about our service standards here.
Trip type: Private, fixed departure
This trip offers both Private and fixed departure bookings. Learn more about trip types.
Physical rating: Level 5
Level 5 physical rating means trips with distinguished physical activities which includes extreme trek and hike more than 3-4 hours and may include other activities like cycling / rafting etc. Learn more about physical levels.
1. Iconic Annapurna and Machhapuchre Base Camp
2. Awe-inspiring insights of typical Gurung and Magar villages
3. Hot Bath Spring in Jhinu Danda
4. Breath-taking views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, Himchuli and Annapurna-I
5. Incredible beauty of Pokhara
6. Wonderful glaciers and Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
Check out our fixed departures and join a group today. Select the date you are comfortable with, and book your space. Meet up and socialize with travelers from all over the world
|Trip Date||Trip End Date||Trip Rate||Availibility||Total Person|
If you are not into joining a group of people you have never met on a multi-day journey, or you want that bit of privacy with your family and friends, ourprivate trips are just for you.
Standard is the lowest price option to privately book this trip. This option includes only the basic necessities to complete your trip while covering all mentioned activities, experiences and attractions.
Upgraded is the middle option, from a price standpoint, to privately book this trip. It includes more compared to the Standard option and puts slightly more focus on creature comforts compared to experiences and activities.
1. This trip starts from Kathmandu and all the Trekkers will gather in the hotel and the briefing session will be provided.
2. Moderate fitness level is required.
3. For the people below the age of 18, the consent of parents, and at least of one person more than 18 years old is required along the person.
4. Since the altitude varies up to 4200 meters above sea level, the trekkers should have some knowledge about altitude sickness.
5. The natural changes and calamities are beyond our control, in such cases company hold the full right to deviate the way, seek the alternative routes and prepare another plan worth the same.
Choose one of our group departure dates and book your seat. Be a part of a fun group led by one of our experienced trip leaders. This trip focuses on value for money and on the interactions with people from all over. If you value privacy above all other things, this trip is not for you.
If one of our group departures do not suit your calendar, or if you value privacy above everything else, choose our private trip option. Though the trip may not provide value for money as the fixed departures do, this trip will be organized entirely for your or your own group, on the date of your choosing, with specialized care provided to your requests.
Please use our private trip calculator to know the costs.
2. Things to know:
– On fixed departure (FD) trips, accommodations at Kathmandu and Pokhara will be organized at 3-star or similar hotels/resorts with all modern amenities.
On private trips (PT), three accommodation options (standard, deluxe and premium) will be provided as choices. Accommodations will be arranged as per the chosen standard during booking. Read our accommodation standard article for more info.
Accommodations during the trek, on both fixed departure and private trip options, will be extremely basic, tea-houses and small lodges with sleeping and basic meal facilities. Modern amenities are usually absent, as is the hallmark of remote mountainous areas.
Sharing & Supplement:
– All accommodations will be arranged on double and triple sharing basis, depending on the group sizes. If you are booking solo, our team will arrange a room sharing for you with a fellow traveller of the same gender.
A single room can also be availed on a supplementary basis. The single supplement option will be provided as an add-on during check-out.
Starting & Endpoints:
– Trips will start and end at the designated joining points in Kathmandu. The joining point will be an easily accessible hotel in the downtown areas within an hour’s drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. The specific names and address will be provided after booking. A trip orientation program and meeting, starting from 1900, will be conducted at the joining point on Day 1, which the participants are recommended to attend.
Arrival & departure transfers:
– All trips, both private and fixed departures, do not include airport pickup & drop facilities on the base option. However, these options can be selected as add-ons during check-out.
– Annapurna Base Camp trekking (12 days) has a 4-Star physical rating. Please click here to know more about the physical ratings of our trips.
This trip will lead you through difficult terrain in higher altitudes (above 2500 meters). Trekking continuously for up to 6 days, with an average of 6 hours trekking a day, through forests, and steep mountain trails are indicated by the 4-Star physical rating. Please ensure that you are physically fit to go on this trip before booking.
-it will be really hard to trek with heavy backpack .so, try to make it light as possible
-it is important to carry all the basic essentials so that you do not get stuck because of the unplanned packing.
-click here for things you need to consider bringing to this trek.
Health and Medicine:
-It is safe to carry basic medication for headaches, common cold, fever, stomach aches, bandages and water purifier