Explore the underrated places and experience some amazing experiences unknown to the world. Offbeat Nepal tour Package is mainly about exploring the unknown temples of Kathmandu, go on epic cable-car rides, visit monasteries and meet monks, visit virgin locations and vantage points and see amazing Himalayan scenes. Offbeat Nepal Tour Package is totally different in comparison to normal tour package we get daily. Spend the night at a homestay and get to know the locals. Hike a bit and visit culturally rich villages, see temples, farms and the local dairies. Visit ancient kingdoms and learn about the history, try out local delicacies and brave the streets on bicycles. Meet elephants, seabirds, and crocodiles, brave the jungle on the local jeeps and tour the twenty thousand lakes. Enjoy a traditional Nepali dinner and a cultural performance.
Check out our fixed departures and join a group today. Select the date you are comfortable with, and book your space. Meet up and socialize with travelers from all over the world
|Trip Date||Trip End Date||Trip Rate||Availibility||Total Person|
If you are not into joining a group of people you have never met on a multi-day journey, or you want that bit of privacy with your family and friends, ourprivate trips are just for you.
Choose one of our group departure dates and book your seat. Be a part of a fun group led by one of our experienced trip leaders. This trip focuses on value for money and on the interactions with people from all over. If you value privacy above all other things, this trip is not for you.
If one of our group departures do not suit your calendar, or if you value privacy above everything else, choose our private trip option. Though the trip may not provide value for money as the fixed departures do, this trip will be organized entirely for your or your own group, on the date of your choosing, with specialized care provided to your requests.
Please use our private trip calculator to know the costs
Things to know:
– On fixed departure trips, accommodations at Kathmandu will be organized at 3-star or similar hotels/resorts with all modern amenities.
-While travelling outside Kathmandu you will be staying at comfortable and hygienic locations.
-some location does not have facilities of large hotels so, you will be staying at small lodges and guest house with basic facilities and basic meal facilities
Sharing & Supplement:
– All accommodations will be arranged on double and triple sharing basis, depending on the group sizes. If you are booking solo, our team will arrange a room sharing for you with a fellow traveler of the same gender.
A single room can also be availed on a supplementary basis. The single supplement option will be provided as an add-on during check-out.
Starting & Endpoints:
– Trips will start and end at the designated joining points in Kathmandu. The joining point will be an easily accessible hotel in the downtown areas within an hour’s drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. The specific names and address will be provided after booking. A trip orientation program and meeting, starting from 1900, will be conducted at the joining point on Day 1, which the participants are recommended to attend.
Arrival & departure transfers:
– All trips, both private and fixed departures, do not include airport pickup & drop facilities on the base option. However, these options can be selected as add-ons during check-out.
-offbeat Nepal (11 days) package have a 3-star physical rating. You are aspected to walk while exploring different destinations and short hikes have to be done during the trip. This trip is very moderate paced so the trip is sure to be exhusting. For the most part, there is road facilities moderated fitness level will be enough to join this trip
health and medicine:
-It is safe to carry basic medication for headaches, common cold, stomach aches, bandages, and water purifier
– it is a good idea to carry bug and mosquito repellent cream while travelling in Terai of Nepal.
-for further information on health facilities and vaccinations click here.
-It is hard to carry a large backpack for that many days.try to pack light and avoid unnecessary equipment so travelling will be more fun. hills of Nepal are little chilly so bulky clothes are not needed. carry light full sleeves clothes for hot and sunny terai. For additional information regarding how to pack for this trip click here.