Experience Kathmandu valley culture and bustling lifestyle in 4 days. Visit the world heritage sites in the valley, go on an exciting cable car journey to Chandragiri hill, spend the night at Nagarkot and witness the morning’s sunrise and mountain views. Try out the local cuisine and enjoy the local dances.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Hotels (3 nights)
- Private car
- A Red Carpet trip leader, all sightseeing passes in Kathmandu, Chandragiri Cable car fare
Choose one of our group departure dates and book your seat. Be a part of a fun group led by one of our experienced trip leaders. This trip focuses on value for money and on the interactions with people from all over. If you value privacy above all other things, this trip is not for you.
If one of our group departures do not suit your calendar, or if you value privacy above everything else, choose our private trip option. Though the trip may not provide value for money as the fixed departures do, this trip will be organized entirely for your or your own group, on the date of your choosing, with specialized care provided to your requests.
Please use our private trip calculator to know the costs.
Things to know:
- On fixed departure trips, accommodations at Kathmandu will be organized at 3-star or similar hotels / resorts with all modern amenities.
On private trips, three accommodation options (standard, deluxe and premium) will be provided as choices. Accommodations will be arranged as per the chosen standard during booking. Read our accommodation standard article for more info.
Sharing & Supplement:
- All accommodations will be arranged on double and triple sharing basis, depending on the group sizes. If you are booking solo, our team will arrange a room sharing for your with a fellow traveler of the same gender.
A single room can also be availed on supplementary basis. The single supplement option will be provided as an add-on during check-out.
Starting & End points:
- Trips will start and end at the designated joining points in Kathmandu. The joining point will be an easily accessible hotel in the downtown areas within an hour’s drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. The specific names and address will provided after booking. A trip orientation program and meeting, starting from 1900, will be conducted at the joining point on Day 1, which the participants are recommended to attend.
Arrival & departure transfers:
- All trips, both private and fixed departures, do not include airport pickup & drop facilities on the base option. However, these options can be selected as add-ons during check-out.
© 2018 All rights reserved. Red Carpet Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. |Developed By: Longtail e-media.