Be one of the 100000+ trekkers to travel to Annapurna base camp trekking and Conservation Area on this iconic 13 days’ trek. Arrive at Kathmandu and explore the warrens of Thamel, drive on winding hilly roads and alongside pristine rivers to Pokhara. Explore Nepal’s 2nd largest lake and visit Tal Barahi Temple situated on an island at the heart of the lake. Annapurna base camp trekking is the iconic trekking route preferred by a lot of tourists coming to Nepal. This trekking route provides the trekker with authentic experience with Nepalese geography and culture. Annapurna base camp trek is not as difficult as other high altitude treks offered in Nepal. The highest point in this trek will take you to 4130m above sea level at Annapurna base camp. Annapurna base camp trek takes you through some of the beautiful villages and forest of Nepal. The route of this trek covers amazing terrains, rivers, and streams. You can also see a closeup view of mountains like Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, and Dhaulagiri.
Trek into the Annapurna Conservation Area for 7 days. Visit the iconic Himalayan villages of Ghandruk and Chhomrong. Annapurna base camp trek is also famous for its sights of rich nature and cultural diversity. The trail goes through the dense bamboo forest and rhododendron forest. The major tribe found in this area are Gurung, Magar and you will be able to explore the local settlements and walk through fields. Ghandruk village is the most iconic segment of this route. Trek up to the scenic Annapurna & Macchapuchre Base Camps. Experience all that the Himalayas have to offer. For further information about what to pack while trekking in Nepal.
|Trip Date||Trip End Date||Trip Rate||Availibility|
11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
Hotels (4 nights), lodges / tea-houses (7 nights)
Local bus, private car
A Red Carpet trip leader, ACAP & TIMS passes, local porters (for 7 days), Fewa Lake boating fees
Choose one of our group departure dates and book your seat. Be a part of a fun group led by one of our experienced trip leaders. This trip focuses on value for money and on the interactions with people from all over. If you value privacy above all other things, this trip is not for you.
If one of our group departures do not suit your calendar, or if you value privacy above everything else, choose our private trip option. Though the trip may not provide value for money as the fixed departures do, this trip will be organized entirely for your or your own group, on the date of your choosing, with specialized care provided to your requests.
Please use our private trip calculator to know the costs.
Things to know:
– On fixed departure trips, accommodations at Kathmandu and Pokhara will be organized at 3-star or similar hotels / resorts with all modern amenities.
On private trips, three accommodation options (standard, deluxe and premium) will be provided as choices. Accommodations will be arranged as per the chosen standard during booking. Read our accommodation standard article for more info.
Accommodations during the trek, on both fixed departure and private trip options, will be extremely basic, tea-houses and small lodges with sleeping and basic meal facilities. Modern amenities are usually absent, as is the hallmark of remote mountainous areas.
Sharing & Supplement:
– All accommodations will be arranged on double and triple sharing basis, depending on the group sizes. If you are booking solo, our team will arrange a room sharing for your with a fellow traveler of the same gender.
A single room can also be availed on supplementary basis. The single supplement option will be provided as an add-on during check-out.
Starting & End points:
– Trips will start and end at the designated joining points in Kathmandu. The joining point will be an easily accessible hotel in the downtown areas within an hour’s drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. The specific names and address will provided after booking. A trip orientation program and meeting, starting from 1900, will be conducted at the joining point on Day 1, which the participants are recommended to attend.
Arrival & departure transfers:
– All trips, both private and fixed departures, do not include airport pickup & drop facilities on the base option. However, these options can be selected as add-ons during check-out.
– Annapurna Base Camp Trek (12 days) has a 5-Star physical rating. Please click here to know more about the physical ratings of our trips.
This trip will lead you through difficult terrain in higher altitudes (above 3000 meters). Trekking duration will be an average of 6 hours a day, through forests, and steep mountain trails. Please ensure that you are physically fit to go on this trip before booking
© 2018 All rights reserved. Red Carpet Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. |Site By: Sobiz Trend Technology.