The Red Carpet’s sightseeing trip is especially designed with an aim to provide tourist with utmost satisfaction and wonderful experience in the most beautiful places of Nepal. Experience the majestic Annapurna’s views along with the local culture and traditions. Visit popular world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley and see the scenic beauty of Pokhara. Explore the culture and lifestyle of local people and learn about the rural lifestyle. The astounding Machhapuchre’s (fishtail) views along the trail and the wonderful shores of Pokhara valley are the most beautiful part of this trip. Also, don’t forget to enjoy the Kathmandu’s offerings.
Travel theme: Classic
Red Carpet’s Classic trips offer the most value for money, and involve almost every thing a destination has to offer, albeit in limited amounts. Learn more about our classic trips.
Trip type: Private, fixed departure
This trip offers both Private and fixed departure bookings. Learn more about trip types.
Service: Standard, Upgraded, Comfort
This trip offers Standard, Upgraded and Comfort levels of service options on private type bookings. Learn more about our service standards here.
Physical rating: Level 4
Level 4 physical rating means trips with distinguished physical activities which includes trek and hike of more than 3-4 hours and may include other activities like cycling / rafting etc. Learn more about physical levels.
Check out our fixed departures and join a group today. Select the date you are comfortable with, and book your space. Meet up and socialize with travelers from all over the world
|Trip Date||Trip End Date||Trip Rate||Availibility||Total Person|
If you are not into joining a group of people you have never met on a multi-day journey, or you want that bit of privacy with your family and friends, ourprivate trips are just for you.
Standard is the lowest price option to privately book this trip. This option includes only the basic necessities to complete your trip while covering all mentioned activities, experiences and attractions.
Upgraded is the moderately priced option to privately book this trip. It includes more compared to the Standard option and puts slightly more focus on creature comforts compared to experiences and activities.
Choose one of our group departure dates and book your seat. Be a part of a fun group led by one of our experienced trip leaders. This trip focuses on value for money and on the interactions with people from all over. If you value privacy above all other things, this trip is not for you.
If one of our group departures do not suit your calendar, or if you value privacy above everything else, choose our private trip option. Though the trip may not provide value for money as the fixed departures do, this trip will be organized entirely for your or your own group, on the date of your choosing, with specialized care provided to your requests.
Please use our private trip calculator to know the costs.
Things to know:
– On fixed departure (FD) trips, accommodations at Kathmandu and Pokhara will be organized at 3-star or similar hotels/resorts with all modern amenities.
On private trips (PT), three accommodation options (standard, deluxe and premium) will be provided as choices. Accommodations will be arranged as per the chosen standard during booking. Read our accommodation standard article for more info.
Accommodations during the trek, on both fixed departure and private trip options, will be extremely basic, tea-houses and small lodges with sleeping and basic meal facilities. Modern amenities are usually absent, as is the hallmark of remote mountainous areas.
Sharing & Supplement:
– All accommodations will be arranged on double and triple sharing basis, depending on the group sizes. If you are booking solo, our team will arrange a room sharing for you with a fellow traveller of the same gender.
A single room can also be availed on a supplementary basis. The single supplement option will be provided as an add-on during check-out.
Starting & Endpoints:
– Trips will start and end at the designated joining points in Kathmandu. The joining point will be an easily accessible hotel in the downtown areas within an hour’s drive from Tribhuvan International Airport. The specific names and address will be provided after booking. A trip orientation program and meeting, starting from 1900, will be conducted at the joining point on Day 1, which the participants are recommended to attend.
Arrival & departure transfers:
– All trips, both private and fixed departures, do not include airport pickup & drop facilities on the base option. However, these options can be selected as add-ons during check-out.
– Sightseeing Tour with Annapurna Highlights (12 days) has a 4-Star physical rating. Please click here to know more about the physical ratings of our trips.
This trip will lead you through difficult terrain in higher altitudes (above 2500 meters). Trekking continuously for up to 6 days, with an average of 6 hours trekking a day, through forests, and steep mountain trails are indicated by the 4-Star physical rating. Please ensure that you are physically fit to go on this trip before booking.
-it will be really hard to trek with heavy backpack .so, try to make it light as possible
-it is important to carry all the basic essentials so that you do not get stuck because of the unplanned packing.
-click here for things you need to consider bringing to this trek.
Health and Medicine:
-It is safe to carry basic medication for headaches, common cold, fever, stomach aches, bandages, and water purifier